10 IDEAS TO INCREASE SALES IN YOUR STORE
Sometimes we let the daily operation, custom or lack of vision prevent us from examining the small details that can improve our point of sale, and it is of small details that makes your customers live a great experience.
There are many possibilities to improve your place with very little budget, it only requires observation, creativity and COMMON SENSE to improve the way your clients perceive you or feel when visiting your business.
Below I share 15 ideas of very low budget that can inspire you to make your establishment a more attractive and of course, lucrative place.
- THAT YOUR LOCAL SPEAK FOR YOU
That your local project your brand and the importance you give to your customers. Take care of the details: cleaning, odors, maintenance, order and accessibility. Set aside comfortable areas for the transit of your clients and offer them the experience you want to live in your business.
- SIGNAGE AND MESSAGES
It is very important that you invest in good external signage, a good advertisement that attracts attention immediately. Accompanied by posters, displays or blackboards, as the case may be, so that it is accessible to the prospect to know you better, know what you offer and how they can acquire your services / products.
Add central messages distributed by your local, in which you highlight your differential, your offers, star products or your brand personality. Give everyone an emotional touch.
- CREATE STRATEGIES TO SELL MORE
The creativity at the time of selling is important, but if it is accompanied with strategy it will give better results, so think about more ways to increase the average sales of each client:
- Create cross sales guides for your sellers . Arrange packages of services or products to cross your sales and increase them. No matter your business, as in McDonalds you can offer complementary products for each purchase.
- Offer products that others have purchased. If you know your customers well, when they ask or are paying, they say that people who bought the same thing and who also bought X items.
- Organize packages or kits of products per season, fixed or by promotions.
- STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
Learning to work in a team between SMEs is one of the best marketing strategies and the ones that are least seen out there. Look at your neighbors and check how your business and yours can create more promotion, advertising and sales. Some may have the same type of customer as your business, even if they sell different things, recommend each other, share wallet and marketing budgets.
- YOU MUST BE ON THE INTERNET
It is time for you to understand that no matter how small or simple your business is, you must be on the internet, and be well. That means having a web page oriented to your customers, with valuable information that generates confidence, in which you have evidence of your quality and results.
- THAT YOU ARE ON THE MAP
Being a local business your address and location is essential, so you must register in Google Maps and Foursquare at least. Link your location to your Facebook, Blog and Website account. Make it easy to find your location on the internet.
This factor as simple as it seems, is one of the most powerful in any type of location. Think about your client and the experience you want to take, some tips:
- Keep your main access open to make it comfortable and easy to enter your business.
- The greeting is indispensable, that is part of your habits.
- Respect your entry and exit schedule. No signs of returning in 5 minutes!
- Let your products touch, there is nothing more repellent than watching ads Do not Touch! It is better to keep protected with display cabinets or dressers what you consider dangerous to put these signs.
- VISIBILITY AND LOCATION OF PRODUCTS
Take care of the way you distribute and place your products, that look attractive, not a mess, here are some tips:
- The counter in order ALWAYS.
- Place impulse products in the box, those that are easy to desire and acquire.
- Always locate an area within the warehouse with low prices.
- Locate the box in the middle of your store.
- TAKE CARE OF THE ENVIRONMENT THAT BREATHES
Not only do you have to take care of what you see, but also what you feel when you enter your business.
- Aromatize your store according to your type of business.
- That is not too bright. The ideal is the yellow light, warmer.
- The attitude and posture of your counter staff is important to make the client feel good and even to decide whether to enter or not.
- If your business deserves it, also think about music and tastings.
- Cleaning and organization can not miss.
- SURPRISE, SURPRISE AND SURPRISE
Fire your customers with a surprise gift, remember that they can forget what you said or even saw in your business, but not what you made them feel.
As I always hope that this information is useful to you, I will be delighted that you leave me your comments.
A pleasure to share with you … Yeah!